Home Products Cenosphere
is a lightweight, inert, hollow vitreous sphere comprised largely of silica and alumina and filled with air and/or gases. Cenospheres are a naturally occurring by-product of the burning process at coal-fired power plants, and they have most of the same properties as manufactured hollow-sphered products.
- Sillica : 55% - 65%
- Aluminia : 25% - 35%
- Iron Oxide : 1% - 5%
- Titania : 0.5% - 1.5%
Kalyani Systems is actively engaged in offering well-processed Cenosphere to the clients. We procure the Cenosphere from reliable vendors who use cutting edge technology for its processing. Our Cenosphere is free from unwanted impurities and therefore assure unmatched quality. The Cenosphere offered by us, is moisture free and thus appreciated by clients. Owing to such efforts, we have become prominent Cenosphere Exporter and Supplier.
- The spherical shape of Cenospheres improves flowability in most applications and provides a more even distribution of the filler material.
- This cenosphere is highly used in oil drilling, paints, fillers industries etc. Our products are used in oil field cementing to decrease the slurry density.Like sphered products, the properties of these are same. Therefore, this is also known as Glass Beads, Hollow Ceramic Sphere or Microspheres owing to the unique combination of spherical shape, low specific gravity, controlled size, high compression.
- Cenospheres primarily used to reduce the weight of Plastics, Rubbers, Resins, cements and extensively as filler lubricants in oil drilling operations under high heat and high stress conditions down the hole. Also used as oil well cementing, mud putty and similar applications.
- Cenospheres were first used in the United states as an extender for plastic compounds , as they are compatible with plastisols thermoplastics, Latex.
- Ceramics : Refractories, Insulating Materials, Castables, Tile, Aluminum Cement, Coatings, Fire Bricks.
- Plastics : Bmc, Injection Molding, Extruding, Smc, Pvc Flooring, Low Density Polyethylene, High Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Film
- Nylon construction : Mortars, Grouts, Stucco, Specialty Cements, Acoustical Panels, Roofing Materials, Coatings, Shotcrete
- Gunitere creation : Marine Craft, Flotation Devices, Surf Boards, Kayaks, Golf Equipment, Bowling Balls, Footwear
- Lawn & Garden Decorautomotive : Composites, Tires, Engine Parts, Brake Pads, Body Fillers, Trim Molding, Plastics, Undercoatings, Sound Proofing Materials.
- Energy & Technology : Oil Well Cements, Drilling Muds, Explosives, Industrial Coatings, Grinding Materials, Aerospace Coatings & Composites.
- Oil Well and Geo Thermal Cementing
- Thermal Insulation
- Light Weight Concrete
- Pace Craft
- Insulation potting of Electrical Transformers and Coils
- Foundry and Refractory.